Style House Salon Re-Opening Protocol
Guests, please review the following information before arriving at the salon. As always, the safety, health and well-being of our salon guests and staff is our number one priority. In addition to the TN Cosmetology Board and Style House Salon’s high sanitation standards, we have added extra COVID-19 safety protocol recommended by the Metro Health Department and Center for Disease Control. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone healthy and safe!
Before Entering the Salon
• Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call the salon 615-915-2066 and our front desk coordinator will let you know when your stylist is ready for you to come inside. Please do not wait outside the salon because it will give an inaccurate temperature reading.
• If possible, please limit personal items you bring into salon to your phone, method of payment and keys.
• A mask is required upon entry to the salon and must be worn at all times.
• Due to the restrictions on supplies, please bring your own mask to your appointment. Your mask should go behind your ears and NOT around your head. *Please note, there is a chance color will get on your mask.
• Guests showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed in the salon. Have a fever, cough, loss of taste or shortness of breath? Please reschedule your appointment.
• It is mandatory for a mask to be worn at all times.
• Please be prepared for a temperature check upon arrival.
• Guests will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
• Guests will be asked for their credit card before checking in so it can be sanitized and put into our secure system (no cash payments accepted).
• Before being seated, we will have a form for you to sign.
Measures and Precautions
• For the safety of our guests and to allow our stylists the ability to service everyone in a timely manner, at this time we will not be offering blowouts. For haircut appointments, please come in to the salon with clean dry hair.
• Guests will be seen by appointment only.
• Only guests receiving services will be allowed to enter salon (no friends or family please).
• We have extended our hours and staggered shifts to reduce capacity by more than 50% to ensure sufficient time for all sanitation protocols.
• Please allow a salon employee to pull any product you need.
• Since our waiting area is closed, we ask that you please remain in your car until your stylist is ready for your appointment.
• Beverage services have been temporarily suspended.
• Front desk and station dividers have been installed throughout the salon.
• Guests and staff will wear protective facial coverings.
• Stylists will not be sharing tools or styling products and wearing protective gloves when necessary.
• Every treatment bowl and station will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest.
• All tools, chairs, surfaces and products will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest.
• Capes, smocks and towels will be washed after each use.
• Bathroom will be sanitized throughout the day.
• High traffic and touch areas will be sanitized throughout the day (for example, door knobs, tools, counters, electronic devices).
• Comprehensive nightly cleaning and sanitization services will be administered.
Thank you for your cooperation and observing the safety standards that have been implemented to keep everyone healthy and safe! We especially thank you for your patience while we were temporarily closed. We have missed you!